by Clockwork Tech LLC
New clockworkPi v3.1 development board:
- Allwinner R16-J Quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU @1.2GHz
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB DDR3 memory
- WI-FI 802.11b/g/n & Bluetooth v4.0
- Micro HDMI output (720P)
- Micro SD card slot (Support up to 128GB)
- PMU (Power Management Unit)
- USB OTG supported
- Ultra-small size (67.6 * 47.6 * 6.8mm)
Have some info to add for this board? Edit the source for this page here.
Adafruit Blinka Installation
We use a special library called adafruit_blinka (named after Blinka, the CircuitPython mascot) to provide the layer that translates the CircuitPython hardware API to whatever library the Linux board provides.
For example, on Raspberry Pi we use the python RPi.GPIO library. For any I2C interfacing we'll use ioctl messages to the /dev/i2c device. For SPI we'll use the spidev python library, etc. These details don't matter so much because they all happen underneath the adafruit_blinka layer.