by Arrow Electronics
The DragonBoard 410c, a product of Arrow Electronics, is the development board based on the mid-tier Qualcomm® APQ8016E processor. It features advanced processing power, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth connectivity, and GPS, all packed into a board the size of a credit card.
This DragonBoard™ 410c based on 96Boards™ specification features the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410 processor, a Quad-core ARM® Cortex™ A53 at up to 1.2GHz clock speed per core, capable of 32-bit and 64-bit operation.96Boards is a 32-bit and 64-bit ARM® Open Platform hosted by Linaro™ with the intension to serve the software/ maker and embedded OEM communities.DragonBoard 410c supports Android 5.1, Linux based on Debian and Win10 IoT Core advanced processing power, WLAN, Bluetooth, and GPS, all packed into a board the size of a credit card. It is designed to support feature-rich functionality, including multimedia, with the Qualcomm® Adreno™ 306 GPU, integrated ISP with up to 13 MP camera support, and 1080p HD video playback and capture with H.264 (AVC).
- Qualcomm APQ8016E
- ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-core up to 1.2 GHz per core
- Qualcomm Adreno 306 @ 400MHz
- PC-class graphics with support for Advanced APIs
- Supports OpenGL ES 3.0, OpenCL, DirectX, and content security
- 1GB LPDDR3 SDRAM @ 533MHz
- 8GB eMMC 4.51 on board storage
- MicroSD card slot
- USB 2.0 expansion
- WLAN 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- On board GPS, BT and WLAN antennas
- 2 x USB 2.0 Host 1 x USB 2.0 OTG
- 1 x HDMI 1.4 (Type A - full)
- 1 x MIPI-DSI HDMI output up to FHD 1080P
- 1080p@30fps HD video playback and capture with H.264 (AVC)
- 720p playback with H.265 (HEVC)
- PCM/AAC+/MP3/WMA, ECNS, Audio+ post-processing
- Integrated ISP with support for image sensors up to 13MP
- 40 pin low speed expansion connector
- 60 pin high speed expansion connector
- 6 x LED: 4xUser controlled, 2xRadio(BT and WLAN activity)
- Power/Reset and Volume Up/down
- Plug specification is inner diameter 1.7mm and outer diameter 4.8mm
- Ubuntu 16.04 or Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Kernel 3.14LTS
- Android / Linux / Windows IoT Core Support
- 85mm x 54mm
Have some info to add for this board? Edit the source for this page here.
Adafruit Blinka Installation
We use a special library called adafruit_blinka (named after Blinka, the CircuitPython mascot) to provide the layer that translates the CircuitPython hardware API to whatever library the Linux board provides.
For example, on Raspberry Pi we use the python RPi.GPIO library. For any I2C interfacing we'll use ioctl messages to the /dev/i2c device. For SPI we'll use the spidev python library, etc. These details don't matter so much because they all happen underneath the adafruit_blinka layer.