LubanCat-4 is equipped with a quad-core A76+quad-core A55 eight-core CPU and a powerful Arm high-performance GPU, and has a built-in NPU with 6T computing power. Equipped with a Gigabit network port, mini-HDMI, USB3.0, MINI PCI-E interface, MIPI and other peripherals. While introducing high-usage interfaces, some low-usage interfaces and peripherals are deleted, significantly reducing the board area, and the reserved universal interfaces such as USB and MINI PCI-E are further expanded. In the usage scenarios of the board, the small body can still burst out great performance.
This allows LubanCat-4 to be used not only as a high-performance single-board computer, but also as an embedded motherboard for display, control, network transmission, file storage, edge computing and other scenarios.
The LubanCat-4 board provides a complete SDK driver development package, design schematics and other resources, which helps users further apply the board while greatly reducing the secondary development time based on this board and accelerating product launch.
- Type-C5V@4A DC input
- RK3588S (quad-core A76+quad-core A55, Mali-G610, 6T computing power)
- 10/100/1000M adaptive Ethernet port
- Type-A interface x3(HOST)
- Type-A interface x1(HOST)
- Type-C interface x1 (OTG), firmware burning interface, DP display (supports multi-screen differential display with other screens)
- One Debug serial port, default parameter 1500000-8-N-1
- ON/OFF (power on/off key), MR (MaskRom), REC (Recovery)
- Headphone output + microphone input 2-in-1 interface
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 40Pin interface, supports PWM, GPIO, I2C, SPI, UART functions
- Can be used with full-height or half-height WIFI network cards, 4G modules or other MINI-PCIE interface modules
- Need to be used with 4G module
- Monitor interface supports multi-screen differential display with other screens
- 2xMIPI screen interface, supports multi-screen differential display with other screens
- 3x camera interface
- Support TF card to start the system, up to 512GB
- Support infrared remote control
- Support RTC function
- Supports installation of fans for cooling
Have some info to add for this board? Edit the source for this page here.
Adafruit Blinka Installation
We use a special library called adafruit_blinka (named after Blinka, the CircuitPython mascot) to provide the layer that translates the CircuitPython hardware API to whatever library the Linux board provides.
For example, on Raspberry Pi we use the python RPi.GPIO library. For any I2C interfacing we'll use ioctl messages to the /dev/i2c device. For SPI we'll use the spidev python library, etc. These details don't matter so much because they all happen underneath the adafruit_blinka layer.