LTS - long term support, We will not make any changes to this model and will provide support as long as possible
- CPU: Allwinner H3, Quad-core Cortex-A7 Up to 1.2GHz
- DDR3 RAM: 256MB/512MB
- Connectivity: 10/100M Ethernet
- USB Host: Type-A x 1, 2.54 mm pin x 2
- MicroSD Slot x 1
- MicroUSB: for data transmission and power input
- Debug Serial Port: 4Pin, 2.54 mm pitch pin header
- GPIO: 2.54mm pitch 36pin. It includes UART, SPI, I2C, IO etc
- PCB Dimension: 40 x 40 mm
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- OS/Software: u-boot and UbuntuCore
Have some info to add for this board? Edit the source for this page here.
Adafruit Blinka Installation
We use a special library called adafruit_blinka (named after Blinka, the CircuitPython mascot) to provide the layer that translates the CircuitPython hardware API to whatever library the Linux board provides.
For example, on Raspberry Pi we use the python RPi.GPIO library. For any I2C interfacing we'll use ioctl messages to the /dev/i2c device. For SPI we'll use the spidev python library, etc. These details don't matter so much because they all happen underneath the adafruit_blinka layer.