Orange Pi Zero
by Shenzhen Xunlong Software CO.,Limited
Orange Pi Zero is for anyone who wants to start creating with technology – not just consuming it. It’s a simple, fun, useful tool that you can use to start taking control of the world around you.
- H2 Quad-core 32-bit Cortex-A7
- Mali400MP2 GPU @600MHz
- Supports OpenGL ES 2.0
- 256MB DDR3 (shared with GPU)
- TF card (Max. 32GB) / Spi flash(16MB)
- 100M Ethernet RJ45 (onboard 100Mbps)
- Onboard Wifi + Bluetooth
- Realtek RTL8189FTV, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Supports external board via 13 pins
- USB 2.0 HOST and one USB 2.0 OTG
- GPIO(1x3) pin
- UART, ground.
- Power Button(SW602)
- 26 Pin Header
- 13 Pin Header, with 2x USB, IR pin, AUDIO(MIC, AV)
- Power led & Status led
- Android4.4, Lubuntu, Debian, Armbian Image
Have some info to add for this board? Edit the source for this page here.
Adafruit Blinka Installation
We use a special library called adafruit_blinka (named after Blinka, the CircuitPython mascot) to provide the layer that translates the CircuitPython hardware API to whatever library the Linux board provides.
For example, on Raspberry Pi we use the python RPi.GPIO library. For any I2C interfacing we'll use ioctl messages to the /dev/i2c device. For SPI we'll use the spidev python library, etc. These details don't matter so much because they all happen underneath the adafruit_blinka layer.