The CRCibernetica IdeaBoard is an educational Internet of Things and Robotics development board based on the ESP32 microcontroller. Easily connect multiple dc motors, servos and sensors to power your experiments!
- 240 MHz dual core Tensilica LX6 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
- Integrated dual mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 16 MByte FLASH
- Two motor drivers (800mA each motor)
- STEMMA QT connector for easy expansion
- Standard .1” headers for convenient interfacing with GND and Vcc for each pin
- Direct DC power for battery or power supply (5VDC - 9VDC)
- 7 pins for servos or other applications that require direct power
- 14 General Purpose I/O pins in total (7 direct power – 7 with 3.3v logic)
Have some info to add for this board? Edit the source for this page here.
Every time we commit new code to CircuitPython we automatically build binaries for each board and language. The binaries are stored on Amazon S3, organized by board, and then by language. Try them if you want the absolute latest and are feeling daring or want to see if a problem has been fixed.
All previous releases are listed on GitHub, with release notes, and are available for download from Amazon S3. They are handy for testing, but otherwise we recommend using the latest stable release. Some older GitHub release pages include the same binaries for downloading. But we have discontinued including binaries as assets on newer release pages because of the large number of files for each release.