by Hangzhou LeBan
Introducing the microS2 - An ESP32-S2 based development board with smaller size (25.4*45.9mm). Features:
- 32-bit 240 MHz single-core processor
- 8MB SPI FlashROM
- 8MB SPI PSRAM
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi - 802.11b/g/n
- USB Type-C
- 1.14” TFT-LCD (IPS 135x240)
- 1x Neopixel (IO16)
- 1x programmable Blue LED (IO37)
- 2x LED indicator (power[Green], charge[Red])
- 1x programmable Button (IO21)
- 1x System Reset button
- 1x 3-axis Accelerometer (LIS3DH, IO1&2)
- 20x GPIO pin exposed
- Battery Charging and 1.5A DC-DC
- 1x Qwiic/STEMMA QT connector (IO1&2)
Have some info to add for this board? Edit the source for this page here.
Every time we commit new code to CircuitPython we automatically build binaries for each board and language. The binaries are stored on Amazon S3, organized by board, and then by language. Try them if you want the absolute latest and are feeling daring or want to see if a problem has been fixed.
All previous releases are listed on GitHub, with release notes, and are available for download from Amazon S3. They are handy for testing, but otherwise we recommend using the latest stable release. Some older GitHub release pages include the same binaries for downloading. But we have discontinued including binaries as assets on newer release pages because of the large number of files for each release.