by Czech maker & Make More
The Maker badge board is official badge board for Maker Faire´s in Czech republic. Main purpose is to show visitors/exhibitors name and/or project, but secondary goal is to have at each Maker Faire some interactive game so people can have more fun at the time of the visit.
- 2.13” black and white E Ink® display (212 x 104 pixels in rev. A or 250 x 122 in rev.B)
- Powered by ESP32-S2 module (single core 32-bit LX7 microprocessor running up to 240 MHz with 320kB of SRAM, 4 MB Flash (embedded))
- Five touch buttons
- Reset and boot buttons (the boot button can also be used as a user button)
- 5 x RGB LED with WS2812B IC
- USB-C connector for power and programming
- JST-PH connector for attaching a battery (input range 2.7V - 6V)
- CR2032 battery holder
- rev. A (distributed by Czech maker) is using 212 x 104 px e-ink display with UC8151D driver
- rev. B (distributed by Make More) is using 250 x 122 px e-ink display with SSD1680 driver
- will be added later
Have some info to add for this board? Edit the source for this page here.
Every time we commit new code to CircuitPython we automatically build binaries for each board and language. The binaries are stored on Amazon S3, organized by board, and then by language. Try them if you want the absolute latest and are feeling daring or want to see if a problem has been fixed.
All previous releases are listed on GitHub, with release notes, and are available for download from Amazon S3. They are handy for testing, but otherwise we recommend using the latest stable release. Some older GitHub release pages include the same binaries for downloading. But we have discontinued including binaries as assets on newer release pages because of the large number of files for each release.